1. You only buy clothes that can be hand washed, dry quickly and are wrinkle resistant.
2. You always have a bag packed and ready to "grab n' go" at a moments notice.
3. You know your frequent flyer & passport numbers but don't know your license plate or driver’s license numbers.
4. You check travel blogs daily or sometimes even multiple times a day.
5. You only work to finance your travel habit.
6. You are thinking about your next trip before you have even finished a current trip.
7. You live out of your bag even when at home.
8. When people see you they ask "when did you get back and when do you leave next?"
9. Your “Bucket List” has more places than things on it and it never gets shorter but continues to grow!
10. Staying in one place for more than a few weeks makes you antsy or fidgety.
11. You follow global disasters because chances are you are on your way there soon.
12. You have friends or acquaintances in multiple countries.
13. You can say at least 5 phrases in multiple languages.
14. You take pictures and actually PRINT them.
15. You have music from various nations on your Ipod.
16. You put more miles on a plane in a year than you do in your car.
17. Any trip of less than 5 hours is like going across town for the day.
18. Your world “traveled” wall map looks like it has the measles.
19. You have more key chains than you have keys
20. You have a box of foreign coins, some that are no longer in use
21. You refer to cities by their airport code
22. Your mobile device has the weather forecast for multiple cities in multiple countries that you are either coming from of headed to shortly. 23. You watch travel programs wishing you were the host but secretly hate them because it is their job & not yours.
24. When your boss asks you about plans a month out you tell him/her you’ll get back with them.
Okay so maybe I do have "issues!"